We know that you rely on ACSUK to maintain the standards of your cleaning maintenance and we understand that you are providing business-critical service and maintenance operations to your clients. That’s why we wanted to send you an update as to how we as a company are dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic.
It is our plan to continue to offer an uninterrupted service to our customers during the challenging weeks and months ahead. We will continue to monitor the situation and react to any official advice from the government.
Maintaining our impeccable standards of hygiene at all times is of upmost importance to us therefore we have also introduced a series of measures to protect our customers and colleagues, including:
- Reinforcing our comprehensive cleaning regimes across the offices and all vehicles
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning, particularly of surfaces that are often touched, such as banisters and door handles
- Ensuring all toilet facilities are continually topped up with soap
- Providing additional hand sanitiser to employees, whenever it can be sourced
With all this in mind we wanted to remind you of the service that we can offer to you throughout this time and the coming months ahead here at ACSUK. Recently, we invested in the latest technologies to enable us to deliver cleaning and decontamination services to all our clients at the very highest level and can now confirm that we are available to quote for any deep cleaning and decontamination cleaning.
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW
How can you help during all this?
Look after yourself and others by following this simple public health advice:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds each time
- Use hand sanitiser if soap and water isn’t available
- Avoid touching your face and eyes
- And cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for being an ACSUK customer. Let’s go forward together and continue to support each other.